Who We Are
Cornfields Incorporated is a leader in the private label healthy snack market. In 1885, our family invented the popcorn machine and paved the way for a commercial process for popping corn while preserving a homemade taste. Today, Cornfields continues its dedication and innovation to the business of producing healthy snacks and creating unforgettable chocolate confections with the same special taste.
Our food experts continually dedicate themselves to developing innovative "Better for You" snacks to serve the needs of our Private Label and Co-Packaging customers as well as our own two brands G.H. Cretors Popped Corn and Hi I'm Skinny. We provide a full-service manufacturing environment to create, produce and deliver to the retail store shelves.
To inspire happy dances among mindful snackers around the World.
Our Guiding Principles
- Innovation & Creativity: Challenge the Status Quo. Improve.
- Integrity: Be Real. Do the right thing.
- Safety: Use good judgement. Protect yourself and our products.
- Collaboration/Team: Embrace the power of idea sharing.
- Quality: Be the leader.
- Enthusiasm: Never be bored.
Why is Cornfields a good fit for you?
We understand that not only are we looking for the right people to join our Cornfields team, we know that you are also looking for the right company for you. We offer a number of benefits that we believe will be important to you:
- PPO Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) and IRA Roth with matching programs (up to 4%) after 90 days of employment and no vesting schedule
- Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance coverage at no cost
- Optional Life for employee and dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Flexible Spending – Medical and Dependent care
- Vacation and Personal Health time available in the first year of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Awards to recognize length of service
Please visit AppOne.com to apply for all Cornfields, Inc. open positions. Thank you!